Skip to main content

She Turned 7!

SEVEN, she did it again... who does she think she is trying to get another year older on us. In all seriousness, she is SEVEN. Like, what happened to 5 and 6? Let me tell you what 7 looks like on my little Pripri...



Just a few things about this girl

1. Guess who her favorite person is...duh. Micah
2. She is soooo much more compassionate and caring than I could have ever imagined.
3. She might be 7, however her attitude screams teen! She is sensitive but oh so brave and she is never afraid to take on new adventures!
4. Her best friend is still, you guessed it, Maggie.
5. Right now she is playing softball (second season) and is having a ton of fun. Cheerleading is still on her brain, but for now, we will stick with this.
6. When she laughs, you can't help but laugh with her. Her laugh alone will make you light up.
7. Her favorite things include: Unicorns, Bear (her pink one), Unicorns, Mermaids, those fake glasses (see pic below), her American Girl Doll (pic above), Unicorns and to round it out, Unicorns.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Thanks...Kapri's Surgery and Recovery.

You know that sinking, useless, hopeless feeling you get when one of your children are sick or hurt? Those feelings were almost more than I could take when I went to take Kapri in for her 15 month check up on Tuesday morning and ended up in surgery Tuesday night... A little over two weeks ago Kapri began to limp on her right leg and after noticing I kept an eye on it and it would differ day to day.  Sometimes it wasn't even noticeable as she would run back and forth from her brother or just in her play.  Other times is was so noticeable I found myself holding her more than I ever had (after she learned how to walk).  I decided that it was time to call the Dr. and see what his thoughts were.  So Friday (18th) we got her in. The typical questions like, did she fall, was she pushed at school, does she have a temp, etc.  Since NONE of these symptoms seemed to be the case he wanted me to just keep her on Motrin and since she had her 15 month check up on Tuesday (22nd) he felt like h